Covid19 – taking care of you at Ash
1. Please do not enter the salon until a member of staff lets you know it is safe to do so.
2. Do not enter the salon if you have any symptoms of COVID 19.
3. Please sanitize your hands upon entering the salon using the machine provided at the door.
4. Please enter the salon wearing a face mask.
5. If possible please refrain from bringing a coat into the salon, if you do require a jacket please bring a bag you can place the jacket in to have next to you throughout the appointment.
6. To minimize contamination please think ahead and try not to use the salon toilet.
7. Unfortunately, we will not be providing refreshments, feel free to bring your own.
8. If you need to bring a laptop or any personal equipment with you for your appointment, please wipe down with the wipes provided in the salon.
9. Our staff will be wearing protective visors.
10. We will be washing our hands before and after every client.
11. We will be working 2 meters apart whenever possible.
12. We will be using fresh towels and disposable gowns for every client
13. We will only be taking card payment
14. There will be no magazines in the salon
15. Workstations, chairs and tools will be cleaned and disinfected after each client.
Please note that there is a 10% price increase to all services. This increase will cover the PPE and sanitization equipment now needed to re-open the salon safely, as well as keep the salon operating while we are limited to the number of guests due to the safety measures in place.
Thank you for your understanding.
While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place. As such, we are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
• You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
Please bear with us at this very busy time as we reopen our doors, if you would like to book an appointment please do not come into the salon, instead, message us via social media or call the salon and leave a voice mail. Please leave your full name and contact number clearly so we can contact you back.
The safety of our clients and staff is our top priority.